Pay Attention to The News
Forex News Sites and details about Forex news sites are briefly discussed here and importance of it also we need to consider for the fundamental analysis.
- Bloomberg.com – Read articles in the currency section, pay attention to articles that gives information on the reasons for a move in currency and the analyst expectation for the possible continuation of that move.
- Fxstreet.com – News calendar, this allows you to see a list of economic data that will be coming out.
- Ransquawk.com – Real time news feed and analysis (premium service)
- Forexfactroy.com – News calendar, this allows you to see a list of economic data that will be coming out.
Now these are a list of some of the news sources that you can use to keep track of the news. Now we have bloomberg.com we have FX street.com And we have rents caught that calm. Now with bloomberg.com. You should read articles in the currency section and pay attention to articles that gives information on the reason for parts of the move in a currency and analysts expectation for the possible continuation of that move. So for example, if we have seen a fall in the EUR USD, we want to pay attention to articles that gives us a reason for that thought whether it is due to the US Federal Bank increase in interest rates are better than expected jobs data for the US or the European Central Bank decrease in interest rates.
So, we want to have a reason for the move. We also would like to have an analyst’s expectation for the possible continuation of that move. No FX street comm provides us with a news calendar. And this allows you to see a list of economic data that will be coming out. So, the news calendar gives us a list of all the fundamental announcement and the time and the expected result of those fundamental announcement. So, it’s extremely important that you pay attention to the news calendar, no run squat.com is a real time news feed and they provide you with a fundamental analysis. So for persons that do not wish to keep track of the fundamental announcement. You can use run score, but remember, ransquawk.com is a premium service.
So, you will have to pay for ransquawk.com, but they give you a live news feed So, so they keep you up to date with the news as it’s been released. Now section recap, no remember focus on what the central bank is focusing on, which will only be one or two things normally only one thing and we find out what the central bank is focusing on via the news. So, you have to keep track of the news and use this information to this side which currency to be trading and in which direction. Okay, and the news sources again, we have Bloomberg comm FX street comm runs caught that calm for its factory comm know there are many other news feeds with these are the most popular ones. No. In the next lecture we’ll be looking at trade in fundamental analysis.
- Focus on what the central bank is focusing on which will only be 1 or 2 things, normally only one thing.
- We find out what the central bank is focusing on via the news and us this information to decide which currency to be trading and which direction
- News sources – Bloomberg, FXstreet, Ransquawk, forexfactory etc.
Next Article After Forex News Sites
Use These Site to Get Fundamental Data